Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A summer treat that my brother James loves! Since it has peanut butter, ice cream, chocolate syrup, peanuts and whipped cream, most people just eat it up!
- 14 ounces Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream or 1⁄2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2⁄3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter. Reserve 1/2 cup mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture into two 8-inch pie pans and chill.
- Blend peanut butter with softened ice cream, leaving some streaks of peanut butter for marbleing. Spoon ice cream into pie crusts. Drizzle each with chocolate syrup (and caramel syrup if used) and cover with Cool Whip. Sprinkle reserved crumbs on top. Cover loosely with plastic wrap, then freeze for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Before serving, remove from freezer and let stand about 10-12 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle each slice with chopped peanuts and extra chocolate or caramel syrup (if desired) and serve!