Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
The master of gourmet cooking created some very tasty dishes that did not take hours upon hours to prepare. This is one of those dishes. Simple, yet tasty.
- 10 ounces frozen peas
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 stalk celery & leaves, sliced
- 1 medium potato, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cream
- Into a small saucepan put peas, onion, carrot, garlic, celery, potato, salt, curry, and 1 cup of the chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Empty vegetables and liquid into container of liquid blender, or use imersion blender, and blend for 6 seconds.
- Remove cover and with motor on, add remaining cup of chicken broth and the cream.
- Heat over simmering water, or chill and serve cold.