Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great mid-week meal that is super easy. Just brown the meat the night before and you'll be ready to throw it together and get it in the oven in no time! My husband sent me an email asking me to make "jamburger quiche" which was a typo obviously. . .but it stuck! And now it's Jamburger Quiche! And it is jammin good!
- 1 frozen deep dish pie shell
- 340.19 g ground beef or 340.19 g sausage
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 113.39 g processed cheese with garlic, by Kraft, cubed
- 78.07 ml sliced green onions or 78.07 ml chopped yellow onion
- 118.29 ml sliced black olives (not chopped)
- 226.79 g mushrooms
- Brown meat and drain (I like to pat mine dry with paper towels to minimize fat in the recipe).
- Mix meat and next 4 ingredients.
- When mixed well, stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Put the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
This was very good! It was very easy to make as well. I did add salt and pepper to the beef while I cooked it and it still needed a little more salt in my opinion, but it still was worth 5 stars! Thanks for posting! Made for ZWT 4.
I'll review with no stars because I made quite a few changes. I will say with changes it was 5 stars+. I omitted mayo and cornstarch. I added two extra eggs. I used kalamata olives and hot Italian sausage. I sauteed a white onion with the sausage and drained well. This was absolutely wonderful with changes and I'm sure delicious as written. I had to cook longer probably due to changes I made. Great recipe. For ZWT.