Recipe by kdos
Tasty Jambalaya recipe adapted for a vegan diet. Add any of your favorite meat substitutes.
- 44.37 ml peanut oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped and seeded
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 793.78 g canmuir glen fire-roasted tomatoes or 793.78 g canany diced tomatoes or 793.78 g can whole tomatoes, crushed
- 828.06 ml imagine no-chicken broth or 828.06 ml any vegetarian chicken broth
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh parsley or 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 9.85 ml Tabasco sauce
- 59.14 ml vegetarian worcestershire sauce
- 14.78 ml whole thyme
- 473.18 ml rice
- 0.25 ml cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large pot and add onion, green peppers and garlic. Cook over medium high heat until tender. Add tomatoes and broth and simmer until hot. Add remaining ingredients to veggies. Simmer covered until rice is tender. Mix in any of your favorite meat substitutes and heat through.