Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the book, A Kwanzaa Celebration by Angela Shelf Medearis
Make and share this Jambalaya Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons French dressing
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed
- In medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, French dressing and garlic.
- Add the rice, celery, tomatoes, and bell pepper.
- Toss until well blended.