Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 6 ounces cooked baby shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup cubed ham
- 6 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 3⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, shrimp, ham, bacon, bell pepper, celery, onion and tomatoes; mix together.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the salad dressing, thyme, chili powder, garlic and salt.
- Pour over rice mixture; mix well and refrigerate until chilled.