Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A New Orleans classic with a twist. When the rice is substituted with potatoes it makes a delicious side dish or even a main meal!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 (15 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes with chipotle peppers
- 8 ounces andouille sausages or 4 sliced andouille sausages
- 1 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- Mix all ingredients in a medium pot.
- Heat to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir frequently.
This sounds good. I'm going to make it for my neighbor who is from New Orleans. I gave 4 stars because there is no picture.