- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 lb deveined shrimp
- 2 turkey sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) box zatarain's jambalaya mix or 1 (8 ounce) box creole rice mix
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (48 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- chili pepper
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Use oil to cook meats starting with chicken (cook fully), then sausage, last shrimp.
- Cook until shrimp is almost pink and season with chili pepper, black pepper and chopped veggies.
- Follow directions on back of Zatarain's box, mix in stewed tomatoes.
- Cook until rice is tender.