Recipe by Erica_Hildebrand
Chef Du jours famous recipe....a definite keeper for family gatherings if you triple it...
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup andouille sausage, sliced and sauteed
- 1⁄3 cup ham, diced and sauteed
- 1 cup boneless skinless chicken, diced and sauteed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 -3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup raw shrimp
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the vegetables in a 4-quart saucepan and cook them over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add Andouille, ham, chicken, and spices.
- Add enough chicken stock to cover and simmer until the mixture becomes thick, about 15 minutes.
- Add shrimp and rice, mix in parsley, cook two more minutes and serve.