Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- In a large pot, Dutch Oven, saute Kelbassa until lightly browned.
- Remove from pot.
- Saute onions, bell peppers, celery, green onions and garlic in meat drippings until tender.
- Add tomatoes, thyme, pepper and salt.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in rice.
- Mix together liquid from tomatoes, stock and Worcestershire sauce to equal 2 1/2 cups.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer, add raw shrimp, chicken and kelbassa and cook uncovered stirring occasionally for about 30 minutes until rice and shrimp are done.