Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
This was adapted from Pampered Chef's More Stoneware senations. My kids just loved it.
Make and share this Jambalaya recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 16 ounces sliced kielbasa
- 1 cup uncooked converted rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces frozen shrimp, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Mix celery and onion.
- Press garlic into mixture.
- Add tomatoes, sausage, rice and seasoning; stir.
- Put into a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Dissolve boullion cube in water and pour over rice mixture.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 400, for 55-60 minutes.
- Until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in shrimp and peas.
- Let stand 10 minutes until shrimp and peas have been warmed through.