This is just one of the recipes I receive on a daily basis. I love to cook and this recipe is probably one of the easiest to prepare. Gotta love it. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 large green pepper, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 large onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 stalks celery, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (about 14 1/2 ounces)
- 1 lb kielbasa, diced (about 3 cups)
- 3/4 lb chicken thigh, skinless, boneless cut into cubes
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1/2 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1Stir the stock, Creole seasoning, green pepper, onion, garlic, black pepper, celery, tomatoes, kielbasa, chicken and rice in a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours* or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 3Add the shrimp to the cooker. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- 4*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jambalaya
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.8
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 148.9 mg
- Sodium 1129.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 30.7 g