1/2 Photos of " Jamba Juice at Home" Lime It Up! Smoothie
Chef #208121's Note:
Jamba Juice, ABC7.. same drill. Note you can use sherbet instead of sorbet. The limeade is from the frozen juice isle with the OJ and Lemonade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the limeade mix in the blender.
- 2Add the strawberries, mangoes, sherbet/sorbet and ice cubes.
- 3Blend until you have a smooth consistency.
- 4Pour into glass and drink up.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Jamba Juice at Home" Lime It Up! Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 68.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: