Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Jamba Juice, ABC7.. same drill. Note you can use sherbet instead of sorbet. The limeade is from the frozen juice isle with the OJ and Lemonade.
- 1 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 cup mango, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, frozen
- 1 cup lime sorbet or 1 cup lemon sorbet
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- Pour the limeade mix in the blender.
- Add the strawberries, mangoes, sherbet/sorbet and ice cubes.
- Blend until you have a smooth consistency.
- Pour into glass and drink up.
Wow!! You're missing out if you haven't tried this amazing smoothie!! The flavors of the lime, mango and strawberries is just AWESOME!! Just perfect for those hot summer days!!!