Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little like Panama Jack, with a rosy glow.
Make and share this Jamaican Sunset recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces coconut rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce creme de banane
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce pineapple schnapps or 1⁄2 fluid ounce pineapple juice
- 3 fluid ounces orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- Pour ingredients into cocktail glass over ice.
- Do not stir (grenadine will sink to the bottom).
- Garnish with fresh fruit, if desired.
Yum - so good! Sweet and smooth and tropical - great for a warm summer evening. Thanks for sharing this recipe!