This recipe can either use beef or boneless chicken breasts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1soak 8 bamboo skewers in water.
- 2Mix soy sauce, oil, five spice and all spice in a bowl.
- 3Add hot sauce.
- 4Toss steak in this mixture and put into refrigerator.
- 5bring water to boil in a pot.
- 6Lightly salt water.
- 7Add sweet potatoes and lower to simmer-cook for 8 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
- 8Thread 2 pieces of steak and potatoes onto each skewer.
- 9Arrange on broiler pan
- 10Brush sweet potatoes with oil and place under broiler.
- 11turn once - cook 6 minutes for medium rare.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaican Style Beef Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 683.1
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 166.6 mg
- Sodium 1346.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 50.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder