Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Pepperfool.com - great site
- 8 medium scallions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2-1 scotch bonnet peppers, seeded and finely chopped or 1⁄2-1 teaspoon scotch bonnet hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a food processor and puree to a paste.
- Put the chicken in a sturdy plastic bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours, turning the bag a couple of times.
- Grill or broil until chicken is cooked through.