1/1 Photo of Jamaican Sorrel (Roselle) Drink
This is a holiday drink in the caribbean. I love the deep clear red color of this drink!!! This is how a good friend of mine makes it. The optional ingredients are commonly used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- hibicus fresh edible flower (Roselle, if not sure, look it up)
- water (1.5 cups per 1 oz roselle)
- ginger, fresh grated (or thinly sliced)
- sugar, to taste
- 1Be sure the seed pod are removed from the roselle.
- 2Place everything you are using except the sugar in a big pot and boil.
- 3Strain and add sugar.
- 4Serve cold and pour over ice.
- 5For adults add rum.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaican Sorrel (Roselle) Drink
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g