Nat Da Brat's Note:
There is a lot of Rum is this punch, and it's got a definite kick. If you want a mild punch, this is not the recipe for you. As posted by a member of Negril.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup overproof white rum
- 2/3 cup dark rum (Meyers)
- 2/3 cup dark rum (Appletons)
- 2/3 cup coconut rum (like Parrot Bay or Cocomania, not Malibu)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen fruit punch concentrate (Minute Maid)
- 36 ounces water (= 2 1/2 cans, mixed with concentrate)
- 4 cups pineapple juice (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup lime juice (either fresh squeezed or use bottled real lime juice)
- 1/2 cup cherry syrup (can use Grenadine if you can't find the syrup)
- 1Mix everything together, taste and adjust.
- 2Garnish with pieces of pineapple and slices of lime.
- 3Serve over ice.
- 4You can keep Rum Punch forever in your refrigerator and in fact it gets better with age.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaican Rum Punch
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: