Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
There is a lot of Rum is this punch, and it's got a definite kick. If you want a mild punch, this is not the recipe for you. As posted by a member of Negril.com.
- 2⁄3 cup overproof white rum
- 2⁄3 cup dark rum (Meyers)
- 2⁄3 cup dark rum (Appletons)
- 2⁄3 cup coconut rum (like Parrot Bay or Cocomania, not Malibu)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen fruit punch concentrate (Minute Maid)
- 36 ounces water (= 2 1/2 cans, mixed with concentrate)
- 4 cups pineapple juice (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice (either fresh squeezed or use bottled real lime juice)
- 1⁄2 cup cherry syrup (can use Grenadine if you can't find the syrup)
- Mix everything together, taste and adjust.
- Garnish with pieces of pineapple and slices of lime.
- Serve over ice.
- You can keep Rum Punch forever in your refrigerator and in fact it gets better with age.
This Jamaican Rum Punch is perfect!!!! It tastes just like I am back in Jamaica sitting on the beach. I have made it a few times already and enjoy it so much!