Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Have not tried this yet. I looked so good I had to post it.
- 4 pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towel.
- Stir together remaining ingredients in small bowl and rub chops on both sides with seasoning mixture.
- Grill chops over medium-hot coals, turning once, about 10-12 minutes.
I liked the sweetness of the rub. But DH told me it was a little bit bland. Maybe some cayenne pepper would add a nice heat to the pork. I used pork tenderloin. Thanks Charlotte :) Made for ZWT9
This is a great rub, it would also be great on chicken. Only change would be to make more of the rub, I ran short on my cops. Made for ZWT9.