1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into matchstick sized pieces
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tropical fruit salad, drained
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork chops (trimmed of all visible fat)
- 1 -3 tablespoon carribean caribbean jerk seasoning
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine sweet potatoes, fruit, honey, ginger, cinnamon and salt.
- 3Lay foil sheets on workspace.
- 4Divide sweet potato mixture including juices, evenly onto foil squares.
- 5Spread jerk seasoning onto a plate.
- 6Brush pork chops on both sides with steak sauce, then roll in jerk seasoning.
- 7(For milder chops, sprinkle with jerk seasoning.) Lay pork chops on sweet potato mixture.
- 8Seal foil packets well.
- 9Place on a baking sheet.
- 10Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are tender and pork is cooked throughout.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaican Pork Wraps (low-fat)
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 221.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caribbean jerk seasoning