Recipe by diner524
Try this recipe as a marinade for the Jamaican Grilled Chicken Wings. Recipe courtesy of Bahama Breeze's Restaurant.
Top Review by lazyme
Great marinade. Super simple and spicy. I marinated a chicken breast and then threw it on the grill. I really enjoyed the great flavor. Thanks, Lynn for sharing. Made for Cooking Mania Tag.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jamaican jerk spice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark Jamaican rum
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper, seeded and minced (or habaÃƒ ero pepper)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning