Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
found this in the Light and Tasty magazine.
- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat coleslaw dressing
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons caribbean jerk seasoning
- 2 (8 ounce) turkey breast tenderloins
- 4 (8 inch) tortillas (I use fat-free)
- In a large bowl, toss the coleslaw mix, tomato, coleslaw dressing, jalapeno, and mustard; set aside. Rub the jerk seasoning over the turkey tenderloins.
- Coat grill rack with non-stick cooking spray before staring grill. Grill tenderloins, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes per side or until meat thermometer reads 170 degrees. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Grill tortillas, uncovered, over medium heat for 45 seconds on each side.
- Thinly slice turkey; place in center of tortillas. Top with coleslaw mixture and roll up.