Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are super good. The cumin that you add at the end, really gives it a great flavor.
- 8 flour tortillas
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1⁄2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and deviened
- sour cream
- Place rack in lowest position in oven.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Arrange 4 tortillas on large foil lined baking sheet.
- Lightly coat the tortillas with non stick cooking spray; flip over.
- Sprinkle half of cheese over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with shrimp, green onion and cumin.
- Top with remaining cheese, then tortillas.
- Coat with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake on bottom racke in 450°F oven about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.