Dry Jerk Seasoning Mix
Make and share this Jamaican Jerk Seasoning recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Store leftovers in a tightly closed glass jar.
- It will keep its strength for over a month.
- 1- 1 1/2 tablespoon of seasoning for each pound of meat.