Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Jamaican Jerk Salmon With Mango-Pineapple Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 pineapple, cored and diced
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 salmon fillets (5oz. each, skin on)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Combine mango, pineapple, black beans, onion, cilantro and 1/4 teaspoons salt in a bowl.
- Combine remaining 1/2 teaspoons salt, allspice, cumin, thyme, cinnamon and cayenne in another bowl, mix well. Rub spice mix over both sides of salmon.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook salmon on both sides until cooked through approximately 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with salsa.