Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spicy sweet for any type of meat.
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub evenly over desired meat.
Excellent seasoning! Even my nephew liked this, and he's not too keen on spicy! Will definitely have to make this again and use it often!! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Karen. Made for My-3-Chefs 2009.