Recipe by Deantini
Nice and flavourful dish; serve with salad and rice. From Canadian Food Network. The rub can be added up to 24 hours ahead
- 44.37 ml vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 scotch bonnet chili pepper, seeded, and, minced
- 29.58 ml thyme, chopped fresh
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 9.85 ml allspice
- 9.85 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 680.38 g pork, tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine oil, garlic, chili pepper, thyme, paprika, allspice, pepper, cumin, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; add pork, turning to coat. (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.).
- Place pork on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook, turning twice, for about 18 minutes or until juices run clear when pork is pierced and just a hint of pink remains inside.
- Transfer to cutting board; tent with foil and let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices.