1/1 Photo of Jamaican Jerk Grilled Kebabs
This is an amazing marinade and combination of flavours, I thought it melded perfectly on the grill.This is from a 'Cuisine at home' magazine, a very enjoyable and informative magazine.It's pretty simple and quick to put together
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Glaze
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime (juice of)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon lime peel, grated
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
For the Kebabs
- 1Preheat grill to medium high heat. Brush grill rack with oil.
- 2Combine the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, oregano, lime peel, onion powder, brown sugar, allspice, cinnamon, and cayenne in a bowl. mix well and set aside half of the mixture.
- 3Thread chicken, sausage, and pepper onto skewers.
- 4Grill skewers, covered, over direct heat until chicken is no longer pink, about 8 minutes.
- 5Turn skewers and brush with glaze every 2 minutes during grilling, using all but the reservd glaze. Brush with reserved glaze just before serving.
- 6Enjoy :).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaican Jerk Grilled Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.2
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 109.3 mg
- Sodium 634.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: