1 hr 30 mins
Serve these spicy chicken breasts on a bed of white rice and top with the fruity salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 4 teaspoons caribbean jerk seasoning
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 425°F
- 2Score the flesh of the chicken and place in a shallow dish.
- 3Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- 4Cover and refrigerate. Leave to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, prepare the salsa by simply mixing all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- 6Place the chicken on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until cooked through.
- 7Serve the chicken with the salsa and rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaican Jerk Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 595.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caribbean jerk seasoning