Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
A very back of the throat spicy way to serve chicken. Serve with lots of beer! Servings depend on how hungry you. are and if you can handle the wonderful blend of spices. This recipe is a Shadows original.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons fine minced onions
- 2 tablespoons crushed thyme
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper, plus
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, plus
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons allspice
- 3⁄4 tablespoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- JAMAICAN JERK CHICKEN FINGERS
- Category: GRILL
- Serves: 8
- Lay strips in baking dish and pour juice over top.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle generously over chicken.
- Marinate 1 hour.
- Grill should be medium hot and grate set on highest level.
- Lay out chicken and.
- grill on both sides 1 hour or until done.
This recipe was a hit at the xmas party. We left out the extra tsp of ground red pepper and black pepper. Just right