- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped finely
- 3⁄4 green onion, chopped
- 6 skinless chicken drumsticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Put in the chicken and cover with the marinade.
- Cook on warm heat for 7-8 hours or low for 4-6 hours. Keep shifting the drumsticks in the crock pot to ensure that they are being evenly marinaded and cooked.