Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This potent coffee is so good. The smooth warmth of amber rum and Tia Maria with the cool sweetness of the coconut and pineapple rums helps to create a taste experience that is delicious and creamy.
- 1 ounce rum, amber
- 1 ounce pineapple rum
- 1⁄2 ounce coconut rum
- 1 ounce Tia Maria
- 2 ounces coconut cream
- 8 ounces coffee, fresh brewed, chilled, strong
- 6 -8 ice cubes
- 2 ounces whipped cream (garnish)
- 1 tablespoon coconut, toasted (garnish)
- 2 pineapple chunks (garnish)
- Pour the first 7 ingredients into a blender and mix until all ice is crushed.
- Pour the frosty beverage into a tall chilled glass, top with whipped cream, toasted coconut and pineapple chunks.
- Grab a straw or two and enjoy.
OMG this is so effing good! Baby Kato - you are a genius. I almost don't even mind the bizillion calories. Who would have thought coffee and coconut would taste any good together, let alone fabulosity? Can you tell that I have had three of these?
Oh wow this is just GREAT! Sweet, smooth, creamy, and packs a punch too! I enjoyed this drink so much - thanks for posting this winner!