Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe sings on the tongue. The rum really brings out the flavor of the fruit, and all the flavors meld together delightfully if you let the fruit absorb the sauce for a few minutes before eating. It's perfect for dinner parties, since it prepares quickly, sits a few minutes before serving, looks beautiful, and tastes gourmet.
- 3 tablespoons jamaican rum (Myer's Dark Rum)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- In a small bowl, stir together rum and sugar until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, toss together kiwi and strawberry.
- Pour dressing over the fruit and toss to combine. Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.