1/1 Photo of Jamaican Flounder With Mango Lime Sauce
chef sassypants's Note:
My husband hates fish. Wouldn't eat it to save his life. But I tried something a little different. The spices hide the fishy flavor very well. The sauce of this recipe came from one of my Pampered chef recipes for a chicken salad. It has great flavor and goes very well with this fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, preheat oil over medium heat.
- 2Coat fish evenly with Jamaican Rub.
- 3Dredge fillets in the flour.
- 4Place fish in skillet, cooking 5 minutes on each side, to get a nice crust on the fish.
- 5For the sauce, combine mango preserves and mayo in a mixing bowl.
- 6Zest 3 of the 4 limes into the mixture.
- 7Juice all the limes and combine into the mixture. Stirring well.
- 8Chop basil into thin strips. Combine to mixture.
- 9Spoon over hot fish and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaican Flounder With Mango Lime Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.8
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.2 mg
- Sodium 459.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: