Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something different on the BBQ this summer
Make and share this Jamaican Dry Rub recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove, ground
- mix all ingredients in small bowl.
- sprinkle over meat and rub inches Let meat sit in fridge for a couple hours before grilling.
oooh yum!!! there really is nothing more that can be said! This is one that could have me out at the grill in december.
Wow - this is a great rub for chicken! Made up with ingredients I always have on hand and so flavorful. Used it on boneless skinless chicken breasts but I think it would be great on any grilled meat. Thanks for sharing the recipe!