- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, shredded and any shell removed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 -3 teaspoons Pickapeppa Sauce, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Heinz chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Place crab meat in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl or food processor, blend cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, minced onion, pickapeppa sauce, chili sauce and paprika until smooth and creamy.
- Add cheese mixture to crab and mix well.
- Refrigerate for several hours and serve chilled with crackers, if desired.