Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is served chilled, and is great for serving with crackers or breadsticks.
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, shredded and any shell removed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 -3 teaspoons Pickapeppa Sauce, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Heinz chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Place crab meat in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl or food processor, blend cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, minced onion, pickapeppa sauce, chili sauce and paprika until smooth and creamy.
- Add cheese mixture to crab and mix well.
- Refrigerate for several hours and serve chilled with crackers, if desired.
This is a wonderful tasting spread. thank you for sharing it. My guest all loved it. this recipe is absolutely worth trying. thank you. Gert.
I just mixed this up, and it's already wonderful. After the flavors have time to meld, it's going to be TDF! Given the price of crabmeat here, I always hold my breath a little when trying a new recipe. Thank you for sharing one that was absolutely worth it, Sue!!