A chocolaty after dinner (or anytime) coffee. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (April 1984)
Make and share this Jamaican Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor combine chocolate, sugar and cinnamon, chopping using 3 on/off turns and then finish processing until mixture is fine.
- With machine running pour hot milk and vanilla through food tube and blend until chocolate is melted (10 seconds). *Can be prepared ahead to this point and refrigerated for up to 2 days, bringing to room temperature before proceeding.
- With the food processor running pour cream through food tube, processing until thick.
- Reheat chocolate mixture in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Stir in coffee.
- Pour into cups, topping with whipped cream.
I wasn't expecting this!! This is so tasty,so creamy,so wonderful!! Lots and lots of flavor! I kept thinking,"I would pay money for this..." Thanks so much!! Made for Comfort Cafe, Jan.'10
Oh boy is this decadent! So creamy and chocolatey and oh so good!
This was great! I used rice milk and decaf coffee. The cinnamon and cream made it so yummy. Thanks!