Recipe by **Mandy**
From Caribbean Choice. Untested by me, posted for ZWT III. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup grapefruit juice concentrate
- 2⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 medium egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the biscuit crumbs and margarine.
- Press over the base of a greased 20 cm loose bottomed cake tin spring form pan. Chill the base while preparing the filling.
- Put the gelatin and grapefruit juice into a small heat proof bowl over a pan of hot water and stir until the gelatin has dissolved.
- Stir in the sugar and leave to cool.
- Mix the cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in the gelatin.
- Chill until just at the point of setting.
- Stiffly whisk the egg whites and fold into the chilled mixture. Spoon into the prepared pan and chill until set.