Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is made easy using cooked chicken breasts.
Make and share this Jamaican Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon jerk seasoning, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup julienne carrot
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar or 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- salad greens
- Toss chicken with 1/2 teaspoon seasoning mix in medium bowl.
- Add cheese, carrots, cucumber and almonds.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar and remaining 1/2 t seasoning mix.
- Add to chicken mixture; toss and serve over greens.