Recipe by Maine-iac
Another old favorite. The flavor is incredible! You can also BBQ the chicken on a grill, basting with the marinade.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sweet vermouth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 5 -6 dashes Angostura bitters
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Add chicken to bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place in spray-coated 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Pour remaining marinade over chicken and dot with butter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, basting occasionally.