1/1 Photo of Jamaican Carrot Juice
untested by me posted for ZWT III from Jamaicans.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrape outer skin of carrots.
- 2Cut carrots into chunks then blend (puree) with in blender.
- 3Pour through strainer into container.
- 4Keep juice & discard pulp in strainer.
- 5Add condensed milk & vanilla and mix (add more or less condensed based on your taste).
- 6Sprinkle nutmeg on top of juice & mix lightly. Best served with crushed ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaican Carrot Juice
Serving Size: 1 (2405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 919.8
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 694.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 170.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.3 g
- Sugars 139.3 g
- Protein 21.8 g