Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Was inspired by a post from thatssoyummy.com, and did some research online. This recipe is my own version, with no added sugar, as using ripe bananas already gives it a very pleasant natural sweetness.
- Mash the bananas until paste like.
- Blend milk and egg into bananas until smooth.
- Add in flour and mix.
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium.
- Spoon batter about 2 tbsp per fritter.
- Wait until bubbles rise, then flip.
- Careful - because of the high egg ratio it is likely to burn easily.
- Serve hot!