1/2 Photos of Jamaica No Mistake Mon Coffee
I got hung up this morning playing with coffee after the last ZWT round included a visit to a Jamaican coffee plantation. Let me tell ya mon this was great with a slice of fresh banana nut bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee (or enough for your own taste, Jamaican Blue Mountain is nice but not required)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice (more or less to taste) or 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 ounce dark rum
- 1/2 ounce coffee-flavored liqueur
- sugar (optional)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream (optional)
- 1 chocolate, covered coffee bean (optional)
- 1Brew fresh coffee with the allspice or nutmeg.
- 2Pour rum and coffee liqueur into a decorative coffee glass and fill it with hot spiced coffee.
- 3Top with a dollop of whipped cream and garnish with a coffee bean if you like.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaica No Mistake Mon Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: