Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from Cooking Light. "Hibiscus blossoms can be found at Latin grocery stores. Boiling the blossoms in a sugar-water mixture and then steeping infuses more flavor than just steeping them in warm water. This drink is especially good when made with premium-quality tequila"
- Place blossoms in a strainer; rinse under cold water.
- Combine blossoms, water, and sugar in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Strain; discard blossoms.
- Cover and chill hibiscus mixture.
- Combine hibiscus mixture, tequila, juice, and Triple Sec.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with lime slices.