Prep 168 hrs
Cook 0 mins
You can make it yourself, and it is much easier than making real beer.
Make and share this Jamaica Ginger Beer recipe from Food.com.
- Pound the ginger.
- Mix it with the honey, juice, sugar and water in a jug.
- Dissolve the yeast in a spoonful of water.
- Add yeast to the beaten egg white.
- Add the egg/yeast to the rest and stir.
- Let stand in a cool dark place for a couple of days and it will start bubbling, which means it is fermenting.
- After several more days the bubbling stops, which means it is ready.