Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
An easy dessert with apricot jam.
Make and share this Jam Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease a cookie sheet with an edge.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients. Mix until the dough is firm enough to roll.
- Roll out 3/4 of the dough to fit the bake of the cookie sheet. The remainder of the dough will be used to make the lattice.
- Spread a layer of jam on the dough then sprinkle with cinnamon. Shape the leftover dough into long strands and make the lattice.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until slightly brown. Let the squares cool completely before cutting.