Recipe by L DJ
Low sugar and yummy.Prep time includes chill time
Top Review by OhMyStars!
I used Low Carb flour and regular Cottage Cheese to further reduce the carbs. These were about as close as I've found to a recipe I had in High School (Jam Strip Cheesers) that I have looked for for years! I can't imagine anything too much easier to do, and these make a terrific light dessert. Thanks for posting this quick recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor combine butter and cottage cheese til smooth.
- Put flour in medium bowl, stir in cottage cheese mixture; mix well.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap chill til firm.
- Divide dough in half; roll out 12"x12" square; cut each into 16 squares.
- Put a teaspoon jam in center of each square.
- Pull corners of each square over jam, sealing edges firmly.
- Bake350 degrees F 15-18 minutes or til edges are brown.