1/3 Photos of Jam Pennies
Perfect for tea parties, this is quick and easy! This recipe is from In the Royal Manner : Expert Advice on Etiquette and Entertaining from the Former Butler to Diana, Princess of Wales.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 slices brown bread (or bread of choice)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 ounces strawberry jam (or other favorite jams-you may mix it up if you like and try different kinds)
- 1Cut the crusts from bread, then lightly spread each slice with the butter.
- 2Spread six slices with jam, and then sanwich them together with the remaining buttered bread.
- 3Using a round pastry cutter, stamp out four circles from each sandwich.
- 4Arrange on a serving plate and serve as soon as possible.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jam Pennies
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 579.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 9.7 g