Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This jam is simple to make, and healthy. I have made this once since I found the recipe using dried cherries. I will be trying it next with dried blueberries.
- 1 -2 cup dried fruit, of choice (sulfite free with no added sugar)
- 1 cup green tea (or a mix of your favorite varieties)
- Add 1 or 2 cups of dried fruit or a mixture of various types of fruit to a glass bowl.
- Pour your favorite tea or a mix of teas to barely cover the fruit.
- Soak all night.
- Next day, grind the fruit to get a jam consistency.
- Note: Add any spice or sweetner if necessary. I used Agave to sweeten mine. Enjoy.,,,.